All materials are accepted by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible options for uploading an archive with materials on file hosting
Participants‘ speeches are divided into three types:
Requirements for Video Presentation:
- Videos are accepted in HD quality (1920х1080px), format: .avi, .mp4
- Video length – from 6-10 to 40 minutes. By agreement with the organizers, the length of the video can be increased.
- The opening and closing screensavers of the Festival are added by the technical support of the Festival.
- If you need to add titles to the video, then it is advisable to attach a text document describing which text and at what minute / second of the video the title should appear and disappear. This is to achieve consistency in the participants‘ video presentations.
- To the video it is necessary to attach a text document with a transcript of the text spoken in the video. The festival’s technical support will add subtitles in several languages to all videos, the translation of which will be based on the text in the document you sent.
- Each video must be accompanied by a thematic photo (will be used as the background of the video cover) and a portrait photo of the speaker (s), which will also be used to decorate the video cover. Image quality for background: HD and above (minimum 1920x1080px). The quality of the participant’s photo is at least 1080x1080px. The video cover design is developed by the technical support of the Festival, only materials are required from the participants.Video cover example:
- If necessary, the technical support of the Festival can provide you with free assistance in editing your video.
- The video does not have to be filmed with a professional video camera. You can record your performance even on a mobile phone camera. In this case, the mobile phone must be held horizontally in order to receive horizontal video at the output. Vertical videos are discouraged!
Example Video Presentation >
Text presentation requirement
- Article. Text in a text document + separately illustrative material (if any) in .jpg / .png format, quality not lower than HD (1920x1080px).
We kindly ask you not to insert photos into a text document .doc / .docx (MS Word format)! Text separately – illustrations separately!
- Presentation. Text and illustrations in .pdf format, albom or portrait orientation. There are no special requirements in this format. The number of pages is not limited, but the optimal number is 10-30 pages.
The cover photo of the article must be attached to the text presentation. Format .jpg / .png, quality not lower than HD (1920х1080px).
Example of Article >
Example of Presentation >
Photo exhibition requirements:
- Photos in at least HD quality (1920x1080px). .Jpg / .png format.
- The quantity of photos is not limited. The most optimal amount: 10-30, more is possible.
- Required information about the exhibition:
- Name of exhibition.
- A brief description of the exhibition, characterizing its essence and theme.
- It is advisable to provide each photo of the exhibition with a short description, but this is an optional parameter.
Example of Photo Exhibition >
Performances can be combined at the request of the Participant. For example, Video + Article or Photo Exhibition + Presentation . At the discretion of the Participant. The main thing is that the constituent parts are consistent with each other. Combined performances will be posted on one page.
The Expert Council of the Festival reserves the right to check the submitted materials for reliability, scientific character, literacy of presentation. Unreliable, pseudoscientific, as well as offending someone’s honor and dignity, materials that violate the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan will not be allowed to post.
Nota Bene. If You can not make something, write to email@example.com or WhatsApp / Viber / Telegram at +77073969384 (Vitaly), we will help! In any case, we are waiting for stories.
Slogan of „IV International Festival of Ancient Technologies and Cultural Communications named after Thor Heyerdahl „Desht-Thor „: Reconstruction. Tourism. Travel.